Thursday, April 28, 2016

About Me

Let me begin by telling you a little about myself. My name is Mariana Paz Melendez I'm 17 years old I attend Back Bay High school. I only have one other sibling his name is Arcenio. I live in Newport beach. I was born at Hoag Hospital. I have traveled to Guatemala and Puerto Rico but my favorite has been Guatemala. I like to go horse back riding with my family, it is such a fun experience and it really is enjoyable. For kinder through fourth grade I attended Whittier Elementary and from fifth to sixth I attended Rea Elementary, and seventh to eighth grade I went to Ensign Intermediate.


Now, I attend Back Bay High school and I'm in the look out for a job. I will be eighteen on September. After High school I really wanted to join the navy but there was one thing stopping me and that was not being able to swim. I think I will be attending OCC or Coastline Community college. I worked at the OC fair for two years, both 1 month job while the fair was in session. Setting my goals and achieving them is the only thing in my mind, I've always wanted a Bentley so I need to keep my goals straight in order to accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment